In any organization, employees make about 90% of the total workforce and so they are the key constituent of a successful business. The services and input of your employees towards the growth of your company shouldn’t be overlooked. Being the owner or the boss it is not enough to just pay them for their hard work and relentless services. To motivate them and to show your appreciation towards them, it is important to give your employees corporate gifts from time to time and especially during special occasions.
Why it is Important?
- Appreciation- Everyone likes being appreciated for the efforts they put in. This also implies to the corporate world where employees who are well appreciated are happy and motivated to work for their company with greater passion and zeal.
- Relationship building- A strong relationship between the management and its employees is vital for a company to grow and achieve its potential. Employees may have come from different backgrounds having different mentality of working with or under other people. To create a bond of trust and reliance, it is important to give them gifts especially on their celebrations or events like birthdays, marriage anniversary, or festivals.
- Motivation- Most successful companies have discovered that giving gifts to their employees for their hard work is a convenient and decent way to motivate them. Studies have shown that the company who values their employees especially by giving them corporate gifts are always more successful than companies that do not.
- Encouragement- Most employees stay in an organization even on a low salary for years because of the recognition and value they get from it. Giving gifts to your employees create a big sense of encouragement and they feel happy that the company acknowledges them.
- Way of Marketing- Corporate gifting can also prove to be an effective way of marketing or publicizing a company’s name, brand or product. Employees coming from different locations across the country, different backgrounds and families will be a cheap medium to market the company around.
A company’s HR department can look over the matter and arrange for gifts related to a particular employee’s celebration or festival. You may also hire corporate gift suppliers to arrange for gifts saving your time and energy.